Pl By Stuff  Index du Forum

Pl By Stuff  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Problem viewing video files

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pl By Stuff Index du Forum -> Générale -> Videos-Blagues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 11:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Problem viewing video files Répondre en citant

Hello,

New user here. Bought a DS215j a month ago, mostly for listening to music - which is fine and I haven't had a problem from that side.I also want to use Video Station too, so I've merrily loaded movies and TV shows into the correct folders, wrestled with the indexing until it seemed to work and the tried to watch .... and very few of the files will play.All of these will play offline - VLC is my go-to media player to the latest version is loaded and there's nothing intrinsically wrong with the files.
I've even tried using several browsers. Here's my findings:
Firefox
.mkv files often work okay (but not always)
.mp4 files play sound, but not the picture, all I get is the blue squares going round and round, also the pause / play button won't work with .mp4s, just the stop button
.avi files don't play at all, but also don't give an error message. They just stay on 0.00/0.00
Chrome
.mkv files work okay for the most part
.mp4 files work okay for the most part
.avi files throw up an error message saying that they can't be played on my computer.
IE
same as Firefox. Almost all of the TV shows I have have been saved as .avi files (including a LOT of Doctor Who) so I really don't want to have to convert them all. 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.synology.com/enu/viewtopic.php?t=100372
Explainer video services

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 11:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pl By Stuff Index du Forum -> Générale -> Videos-Blagues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange