Pl By Stuff  Index du Forum

Pl By Stuff  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Battlemusic won't stop playing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pl By Stuff Index du Forum -> Générale -> Musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 14:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Battlemusic won't stop playing Répondre en citant

Hello,

After the fight with the dragon south of Riverville the same Battlemusic keeps playing over and over which after some time gets extremely annoying.I tried several console-commands (stopcombat, player.SCAOnActor), saving and reloading, killing my character and letting it reload automatically but nothing of those gets rid of the music.I know this was/is an issue in Skyrim as well sometimes but there you can usually find a console-command like removemusic *name of the track* but since I don't know the name of the track that is playing this proves to be difficult.
I would appreciate any help since I'm really getting sick of that one track and playing without any music at all kinda takes away from the atmosphere of the game. Also, my last save without the music is ~5 h old so I'm not going to go back to that, I'll rather play the rest of the game without music then lose all that progress, which would be a shame.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=10367
Sales Video Production Company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 14:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pl By Stuff Index du Forum -> Générale -> Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange